Jeda Yoga Retreats offers guest teachers and facilitators the opportunity to hold their own retreat and welcomes international yoga studios to invite their own students for courses and workshops. We enjoy connecting with teachers from all over the world, so if you love Bali, unspoiled nature and healthy living, please contact us. Jeda Yoga Retreats is currently collaborating with studios from Amsterdam (The Netherlands) and Sydney (Australia), Copenhagen (Denmark), Auckland (New Zealand), Dubai, France and the USA.
We are fully equipped with yoga mats, props, cushions for seating, Ipod stations and workshop materials. Jeda Yoga Retreats accommodates groups of up to 25 participants and can assist you with customizing your complete workshop schedules and planning your retreat.
Other kinds of retreats can be held at Jeda Villa. Yoga & Scuba diving, Tai Chi, Pilates, Personal Training, weight-loss, boot camp style retreats, underwater photography, silent retreats and writing retreats are all activities that spring to mind. Please contact us if you are interested in planning a retreat or an event.
What can be arranged?
- Transportation to and from Pemuteran to and from any location in Bali
- Traditional Balinese music and dance performances
- Daytrips to the beach / mountains (with a guide)
- Snorkling and scuba diving trips (Pemuteran and Menjangan Island)
- Balinese massages
- Traditional Balinese cleansing ceremony
- Lunch and dinner. Jeda Villa cuisine offers both Western (vegetarian with an Ayurveda twist) and Indonesian dishes with many Balinese specialties